11.10.12

One story out of my many stories !!


Alright !!

Alright, I'm here, I'm here sharing what I loved. I'm here telling what's there from me. I love exploring. I love reading, I love studying..experimenting..sharing and this is what I did while I was enjoying the journeys. Journeys to places, journeys to the pitch black no wheres..journeys that were undertaken alone and what not.



A beautiful PhotoBook



Things are changing and so are the preferences. I used to love reading hardcovers but then the introduction of eBooks compelled me to switch to the e-readers and then eventually to the eBooks. These are the books you can enjoy. I'm exploring more through my photographic journey and there are more to come. But for now, this is what I thought of sharing. 

Am I advertising myself ? 
Hmm.. I don't know. But yes, I'm at least telling what I've done. I'm at least telling one story of my many stories that are still there to be told : )



Crafting Moments in the Dark

Amazon US
Amazon UK
Smashwords
Barnes & Noble
Diesel
Sony


Night Photography is an eBook that will guide you to take beautiful images at night. You can buy them in Amazon, B and Noble and many other eBook platforms.


Stock Photography -- in a nutshell --

See what people are saying about 'Stock Photography -- in a nutshell --'


Similarly, Stock Photography -- in a nutshell -- is an eBook that will give you insights about the Stock Photography Industry. Do buy them and do let me know how did you like them. I am always positive about hearing from my readers : )

Amazon US
Amazon UK
Smashwords
Barnes & Noble
Diesel
Sony

And yes, two Virtual Tours as well : )

Monkey Temple - A virtual tour -



Smashwords
Barnes & Noble
Diesel
Sony

Boudhanath -A virtual tour-


Smashwords
Barnes & Noble
Diesel
Sony

Also, if you would like to know more about me, here is my Author link at Amazon US and UK sites.

Amazon US
Amazon UK

Enjoy the reads ! And yes, don't forget to give feedback !!


Cheers.... 




No comments: