20.10.14

Lone Journey; Your Way !

It was already a tiresome journey on the bumpy road and the dude sitting next to me asked the driver to stop the bus.

'What's the matter?', the driver was curious.

'Nothing. Just thought of walking my way ahead'.

'You must be crazy. Do you have any idea what's ahead of you', the driver showed mixed reaction.

'There ain't destinations. There are only Journeys', the dude smiled and got off the bus.

During this conversation, I was yet to make sense of what was going on. I had no clue why the driver of the bus was overly interested in the guy's decision. The dude got off the bus and started to walk. I had the front seat. I took out my camera and clicked a pic.

Later, I found out that the road ahead had to pass through a forest. A forest quite popular for sightings of wild animals.

'It wouldn't be a surprise to find him dead soon', the driver winked.



Well, journeys are lone and I guess, there are no destinations. Destiny is overrated. You don't reach anywhere, you just decide to stop there.

No comments: